- Module 1: Sonoma Intro
- Module 2: Inland and Warmer
- Module 3: Diversity in a Single Valley
INTRODUCTION: CLASS 3
Any survey of California Cabernets would be incomplete without covering Sonoma County, the Bay Area and the Central Coast. Although many of these regions specialize in varieties other than Cabernet Sauvignon, they are important sources for both everyday and special-occasion Cabs.
Ready to enroll?
First, you must register for a membership to WineSpectator.com. Your membership benefits include:
- FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
- Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
- FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
- E-newsletters with advance ratings
- Editors’ blogs
- Food and wine matching tool
- And much more