For wine lovers, the most beautiful feature of Fertitta's Post Oak hotel is tucked away on the fourth floor. It's the wine cellar—30,000 bottles filled out by as many large-format and rare wines as he can get his hands on.
Web Exclusive Content
TOP 100 COUNTDOWN On Nov. 12, we begin unveiling the Top 10 wines of 2018—with videos, tasting notes and more—culminating with the Wine of the Year on Nov. 16 and the complete Top 100 list on Nov. 19. Don't miss the year's most exciting wines!
FIND THE WORLD'S BEST WINE LISTS With more than 3,700 award winners for 2018, search for the perfect dining spot by city, wine strengths, cuisine type, award level and more. Our free online Restaurant Search lets you easily find the award winners nearest to you, with helpful maps. You can also find all our great dining articles in one convenient location: restaurant guides, sommelier and chef interviews, new openings and more.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video. Don't miss these great clips:
- Wine 101: How to Serve Wine: In this educational series we tackle the basics (with tips from the pros).
- A Perfect Match: New York Strip Steak With a Chilean Red: Find out more about this satisfying pairing—and get the recipe from chef Linton Hopkins of C. Ellet's restaurant in Atlanta.
- 2018 Harvest at Ulysses Vineyard: Winemaker Tod Mostero of Ulysses Vineyard and Dominus Estate explains one of his harvesting strategies in Napa Valley.
RECIPE SEARCH Plan your holiday meal with the help of our pairing tool. We've got you covered, from starters to sides to sweets.
RATINGS ALERTS Get early updates on the smartest buys and hottest collectibles from our editors' latest tastings.
- Insider: Weekly reviews of highly rated wines before they sell out.
- Advance: Sneak peeks at top picks from upcoming issues of the magazine.
- Ratings Flash: This email alert will let you know when we've added new reviews from your favorite wine regions to our Wine Ratings search. Sign up and enter your preferred regions—we'll do the rest!