The Top 100 Wines of 2017
Our Top 100 of 2017 includes time-tested vintners, new labels, up-and-coming regions and a diverse range of grape varieties—a microcosm of the wine world today. These are producers to watch in the coming months and years.
Web Exclusive Content
TOP 100 COUNTDOWN Join Wine Spectator's senior editors as they discuss this year's Top 10 in our annual video series. Plus, discover more original content. Find matching recipes and in-depth articles related to this year's Top 10. Take a look through wine history with our full set of Top 100 lists back to 1988.
HOLIDAY PARTY PLANNING We've recruited leading chefs to share some of their favorite dishes for seasonal entertaining, while Wine Spectator editors recommend crowd-pleasing wines that won't strain your holiday budget.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video.
- How We Pick the Top 10: Watch our senior editors at work and find out what it takes to become the Wine of the Year.
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Turns 50: Executive editor Thomas Matthews interviews Ste. Michelle CEO Ted Baseler on the occasion of the company's 50th anniversary.
365,000 EXPERT WINE REVIEWS Consult our full database of reviews in our site's mobile-friendly Wine Ratings search. Find wines by score, price, region, grape, case production and more.
GIFT IDEA Share WineSpectator.com with family and friends. In addition to access to our full Wine Ratings database, they will enjoy:
- Early Notice of Top Ratings: Our Insider and Advance emails, plus our twice-weekly Tasting Highlights.
- Cellar Management Tools: Create shopping lists, track purchases and more with the Personal Wine List.
- Education: Take Wine Spectator School's 10 online courses, from the ABCs of Tasting to seminars on food pairing and more.
- Recipes: Find hundreds of great matches for the wines you want to serve, from easy dinners to impressive holiday meals.