The Top 100
The wines our editors found among the most interesting in 2015 are a diverse group—ranging from emerging labels and regions to traditional estates exploring new directions—but all generated excitement.
Web Exclusive Content
TOP 100 WINES OF 2015 Watch Wine Spectator's senior editors discuss this year's Top 10 wines and how they were selected in a video series. And don't forget to enter Wine Spectator's free Top 100 sweepstakes through Dec. 15, and you might win a chance to taste this year's Top 10 wines at the 2016 Wine Experience!
PARTY PLANNING Need help with your holiday entertaining? We've got you covered. We've called on top chefs to share some favorite dishes, while Wine Spectator editors recommend great new gifts and wallet-friendly wines.
HARVEST REPORTS Get an early look at expected quality for 2015 in key regions in the Northern Hemisphere.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video. Don't miss these recent additions:
- Iconic Napa Cabernet—The Legacy of Georges de Latour: At Beaulieu Vineyard, Jeffrey Stambor pours the 2010 Private Reserve and discusses the keys to making an ageworthy Cabernet.
- Rhône Rarities: Whites from Châteauneuf-du-Pape are exceptional. Learn about these ageworthy wines from Paul-Vincent Avril of Clos des Papes.
330,000 EXPERT WINE REVIEWS All of Wine Spectator's ratings can be found in our site's Wine Ratings search (also available in our WineRatings+ app for iOS and Android). Search for a specific wine, or browse by winery. Find wines by score, price, region, grape variety, case production and other criteria. Check current auction prices for collectibles. Save your favorite wines for future reference. And rate the wines you've tried and add your personal tasting notes.
- Early Notice of Top Ratings: Our Insider and Advance e-mails, plus our twice-weekly Tasting Highlights, alert you to our editors' latest exciting wine finds.
- Cellar Management Tools: Create shopping lists, track purchases and check collectible wines' updated values with the Personal Wine List.
- Education: Take Wine Spectator School's 10 online courses, from the ABCs of Tasting to seminars on food pairing and more.
- Recipes: Find hundreds of great matches for any type of wine, from easy weeknight dinners to impressive meals for entertaining.