Napa Valley: Touring & Tasting
Napa Valley is the magic kingdom of American wine. It has everything wine lovers prize, from world-class dining to top-flight tasting and touring. And its natural beauty puts it on the scale of a national treasure such as Yosemite.
Web Exclusive Content
WINE COUNTRY TRAVEL Planning a tasting trip to a wine region? Let Wine Spectator's writers and editors be your guides. We have detailed information on great wineries to visit, the best places to stay and restaurants you won't want to miss in 17 major wine destinations in North America.
LABOR DAY ENTERTAINING Throwing a party? We recruit leading chefs and cookbook authors to share some of their favorite crowd-pleasing recipes so you can spend more time with your guests. Plus, Wine Spectator editors pick well-priced, highly rated wines to enjoy over the long weekend without straining your wallet.
SIPS & TIPS NEWSLETTER Get new recipes delivered to your inbox, along with great value wines, travel ideas and helpful tips to boost your food and wine knowledge. Sign up for our free weekly email.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video. Don't miss these recent additions to our collection:
- Pinot Pairing: Donum Estate winemaker Anne Moller-Racke shares her strategies for pairing food with two styles of California Pinot Noir.
- Serving Chardonnay: Kendall-Jackson winemaster Randy Ullom suggests drinking Chardonnay slightly warmer than other whites.
- Napa's Stagecoach Vineyard: In this vlog, drive along with winemaker Helen Keplinger for a glimpse at just how big this Pritchard Hill site is.
ADVANCE RATINGS NEWSLETTERS Get the early scoop on the best values and hottest collectibles from our editors' latest tastings.
- Insider: Weekly reviews of highly rated wines to seek out before they sell out.
- Advance: Sneak peeks at the top picks from upcoming issues of the magazine.
BACK TO (WINE) SCHOOL Fall is the time of year to ramp up your wine education with one of our online courses, from the ABCs of Wine Tasting to detailed explorations of individual regions such as Bordeaux, California and Tuscany. Or learn how to improve your wine-and-food pairing skills. Start whenever you want, and share the tastings with friends. All courses are free with a WineSpectator.com membership, only $49 per year.