Web Exclusive Content
WINE PICKS Keep on top of exciting editors' picks throughout the year with our free email newsletters. Sips & Tips features a great value Wine of the Week. The twice-monthly Collecting letter highlights collectibles and highly recommended cellar-worthy wines. Our Private Guide to Dining spotlights great bottles to choose from restaurant wine lists.
VALENTINE'S DAY The way to anyone's heart is a night of great food and wine, and we've got just what you need: Try a recipe from one of the country's top chefs, start and end the date with outstanding sparkling and sweet wines, and get our tips on chocolate candies and other desserts. Or, check out one of nearly 3,600 restaurants that hold a Restaurant Award for their wine list.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video.
- NY Wine Experience: Stephen Henschke: Watch the Australian winemaker's presentation at the 2017 Wine Experience, where he poured his Shiraz Hill of Grace 2012.
- Value in the Eye of the Winemaker: What's the difference between a $20 bottle and a $90 bottle? Senior editor Kim Marcus discusses this issue with Argentina's Sebastián Zuccardi.
- Guide to Tasting Chocolate: What are you looking for when you're tasting fine chocolate? Features editor Owen Dugan compares notes with Illy coffee's Riccardo Illy.
- California Wine-Country Fire Aftermath: Senior editor MaryAnn Worobiec visits Carole Meredith in Napa for a glimpse of the damage and insights on the road to recovery.
RATINGS ALERTS Start 2018 off right by getting early updates on the smartest buys and hottest collectibles from our editors' latest tastings— delivered right to your inbox!
- INSIDER Weekly reviews of highly rated wines before they sell out.
- ADVANCE Peeks at picks from upcoming issues of Wine Spectator.
- RATINGS FLASH Sign up and we'll let you know when we've added new reviews to our Wine Ratings search from your selected regions.
VALUE WINES Do your New Year's resolutions include sticking to a wine budget? Check our site regularly for updated quick lists of Top Values, Easy Finds and Wineries for Values. And don't forget to download our free Xvalues app for iOS!