California, Oregon, Washington
South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
Back in the Game
Our Ultimate Guide to Value
2017 New York Wine Experience
A Toast to the Future
Tasting the 2016 Top 10
A Changing of the Guard at Bordeaux's Château Lafite Rothschild
Napa's Colgin Cellars Sells Majority Stake to French Luxury Titan
Republic and Breakthru Join Forces to Create $14 Billion Wholesale Colossus
Not the Same Old Grind
Italian Red Values, Finds from France, White Wines for Every Occasion
Where to Eat and Drink in Miami
Year in Review: 2017
2017 Article Index
A Fateful Handshake
The Waiting Game
FAQ: Turn Over a New Grape Leaf
How to Find Value
Web Exclusive Content
TOP STORIES OF 2017 The most popular articles, blogs, Q&As, tasting highlights, videos and Unfiltered items of 2017. Find out what you missed or revisit your favorites in our News & Features section.
WINE PICKS Keep on top of exciting editors' picks throughout the year with our free email newsletters. Sips & Tips features a great value Wine of the Week. The twice-monthly Collecting letter highlights collectibles and highly recommended cellar-worthy wines. Our Private Guide to Dining spotlights great bottles to choose from restaurant wine lists.
VALENTINE'S DAY The way to anyone's heart is a night of great food and wine, and we've got just what you need: Try a recipe from one of the country's top chefs, start and end the date with outstanding sparkling and sweet wines, and get our tips on chocolate candies and other desserts. Or, check out one of nearly 3,600 restaurants that hold a Restaurant Award for their wine list.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video.
- NY Wine Experience: Stephen Henschke: Watch the Australian winemaker's presentation at the 2017 Wine Experience, where he poured his Shiraz Hill of Grace 2012.
- Value in the Eye of the Winemaker: What's the difference between a $20 bottle and a $90 bottle? Senior editor Kim Marcus discusses this issue with Argentina's Sebastián Zuccardi.
- Guide to Tasting Chocolate: What are you looking for when you're tasting fine chocolate? Features editor Owen Dugan compares notes with Illy coffee's Riccardo Illy.
- California Wine-Country Fire Aftermath: Senior editor MaryAnn Worobiec visits Carole Meredith in Napa for a glimpse of the damage and insights on the road to recovery.
RATINGS ALERTS Start 2018 off right by getting early updates on the smartest buys and hottest collectibles from our editors' latest tastings— delivered right to your inbox!
- INSIDER Weekly reviews of highly rated wines before they sell out.
- ADVANCE Peeks at picks from upcoming issues of Wine Spectator.
- RATINGS FLASH Sign up and we'll let you know when we've added new reviews to our Wine Ratings search from your selected regions.
VALUE WINES Do your New Year's resolutions include sticking to a wine budget? Check our site regularly for updated quick lists of Top Values, Easy Finds and Wineries for Values. And don't forget to download our free Xvalues app for iOS!