Web Exclusive Content
TOP STORIES OF 2015 What were the hottest topics of the past year? We rounded up the most popular articles, blogs, tasting reports, videos and Unfiltered items for 2015. Find out what you missed, or revisit your favorites of the past 12 months, in our News & Features section.
2015 HARVEST REPORTS With the newest wines now aging in winery cellars, Wine Spectator editors provide an early look at expected vintage quality in key European and North American regions, such as Bordeaux, Burgundy, Napa, Sonoma and more.
VALENTINE'S DAY We've got everything you need for an inspired night of romance: A recipe to impress from one of the country's top chefs, standout sparkling and sweet wines, the best chocolates, restaurants with award-winning wine lists and more.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video. Don't miss these recent additions:
- Premier Cru vs. Grand Cru Champagne: What do these terms mean on a Champagne label? Learn the difference—in time for your Valentine's Day celebrations—with Duval- Leroy chef de cave Sandrine Logette-Jardin and senior editor Alison Napjus.
- Washington's Champoux Vineyard: What makes a great vineyard? Andrew Will Winery owner Chris Camarda illustrates the influence of site and blending with two elegant Bordeaux-style reds from this famous vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills AVA.
- The Wine Stars: Top vintners from around the world shared their stories—and their wines—at the 2015 New York Wine Experience. Hear from Château Lafite Rothschild's charming Baron Eric de Rothschild, Napa cult Cabernet maker Bill Harlan, the Italian father-daughter team of Angelo and Gaia Gaja, and more.
RATINGS ALERTS Start the new year off right by getting early updates on the smartest buys and hottest collectibles from our editors' latest tastings.
- Insider: Weekly reviews of highly rated wines before they sell out.
- Advance: Sneak peeks at top picks from upcoming issues of the magazine.
- Ratings Flash: This e-mail alert will let you know when we've added new reviews to our Wine Ratings Search from your favorite wine regions. Sign up and enter your preferred regions—we'll do the rest!
VALUE WINES Did you resolve to save more money this year? You can still drink great wines without spending a lot. Check our site regularly for updated quick lists of Top Values, Easy Finds and Wineries for Values.