"[At Jackson Family] we're always looking for that next perfect wine or perfect vineyard. That prospect of making something really great, discovering something new."—Barbara Banke
Web Exclusive Content
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Tune in each week for a new mobile-friendly video.
- St. Helena Style: Learn what makes this Napa Valley subappellation special with Sinegal Estate winemaker Ryan Knoth.
- Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc: How do the lively whites of Sancerre and Pouilly-Fumé compare? Loire vintner Arnaud Saget presents the two side by side.
NEW YORK WINE EXPERIENCE Join us Oct. 19–21 for this year's great lineup of tastings and seminars. Our full coverage of the event will bring the world's best winemakers and chefs to you with photos, articles and videos. Relive your favorite moments or catch up on what you missed.
GLOSSARY OF WINE TERMS Unfamiliar with a word on a label or in a tasting note? Check our glossary—with audio pronunciations.
RECIPE SEARCH Plan your holiday meal with the help of our pairing tool. Planning to serve an Italian red? We'll turn up ideal recipes such as beef ragù, porcini ravioli and osso buco. Prefer a Chardonnay? You'll find dozens of salad, seafood and poultry dishes. We've got you covered from starters to sides to sweets.
363,000 EXPERT WINE REVIEWS Wondering whether you'll like a particular wine? Or whether one you've already purchased is ready to drink? Our editors' complete reviews can be found in our site's Wine Ratings database.
ADVANCE RATINGS NEWSLETTERS Get early updates on the smartest buys and hottest collectibles from our latest tastings.
- Insider: Weekly reviews of highly rated wines before they sell out.
- Advance: Sneak peeks at top picks from upcoming issues of the magazine.
- Ratings Flash: This email alert will let you know when we've added new reviews from your favorite wine regions to our Wine Ratings search. Just sign up and enter your preferred regions.