Applications are now closed.
To receive information about the 2023 Restaurant Awards, sign up here.
What to know before you apply:
Make sure your wine list meets these basic requirements:
- The list must provide vintages, appellations and prices for all selections—including wines by the glass. Please note that spelling and overall presentation and appearance of the list is taken into consideration.
- The submitted wines list must be an exact copy of what is currently in use in your restaurant. Lists entered reflect what your customers will see and have access to.
- Entries from private clubs are not eligible.
- For more information, please refer to About the Award Levels and our FAQs.
Please note that all applicants must fill out the online portion of the application as well as upload the following materials.
- Your current wine list
- Your current dinner menu
- A one-page cover letter on your restaurant letterhead describing your storage conditions, inventory, pricing and any other information you feel is relevant to your wine program. This cover letter must be in English (optional, but encouraged).
- Up to 3 images of the restaurant (optional).*
- Headshot of the wine director or sommelier (optional).*
Once you have finished the online portion, you will be sent an updated information form. Please ensure the details on that form are correct, sign the form and then either email or mail it back to us along with your signed Headshot Release Form (where applicable).
For checks or mail-in materials:
825 8th Ave, 33rd Fl.
New York, NY 10019
*Please have your digital photo(s) ready before you start the online portion of the application. The photos are not a requirement, but may be used to enhance your listing in the magazine, Restaurant Awards website and Restaurant Awards iOS app.
For more details about where Restaurant Award winners are featured in Wine Spectator products, visit our FAQ page.
For questions, concerns or comments, please email us at email@example.com.