Submit your video to Wine Spectator's Eighth Annual Video Contest. Make it short, educational and entertaining. Storytelling is in; straight-on commercials are out.
Everyone can enter—whether you're a wine lover, wine region rep or a winery, retailer or sommelier, rapper, lawyer, chef or videographer—as long as you are at least 21 years old.
Become a star! Your video will have a big, big audience on WineSpectator.com if it is selected as a finalist by our editors. The public picks the winner.
Great prizes for all qualified entrants and finalists.
- Grand Prize The creator of the winning video will receive a pair of full event passes to the Wine Spectator Wine Experience where the winning video will be screened.
- Finalist Prize The finalists will each receive a pair of tickets to one of the Grand Tastings at the Wine Experience in New York City on October 16 or 17, 2014. If they are unable to make that date, finalists may attend any one of the 2015 Grand Tour Tastings (dates and locations TBD).
For examples and inspiration, check out last year's finalists. The winning video, "The Dawn of Wine," continues the humorous, storytelling approach to wine that has attracted the popular vote. Read the story behind this video.
Here are the key contest dates for 2014 ...
- Entry deadline: Monday, September 1
- Finalists revealed & voting begins: Monday, September 8
- Voting closes & Runners-Up announced: Monday, September 15
- Winner announced & Honorable Mentions go live: Tuesday, September 16
Videos must be 3 minutes or shorter and may not contain any copyrighted or defamatory material.
View the complete contest rules, prize and submission information.
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com.