• 3 ounces flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 4 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
• 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed
1. Place the parsley, oil, vinegar, garlic and red pepper flakes in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Season with salt and pepper. Puree until the mixture is almost smooth, about 1 minute. Set aside half of the marinade in an airtight container, and reserve it in the refrigerator to serve alongside the finished meat. Place the other half of the marinade in a nonreactive dish with the skirt steak, making sure the steak is well-covered. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Heat grill to high. Remove the steak from the marinade, and discard the marinade. Place the steak over a medium-hot area of the grill, and cook for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill, and serve on a platter with the reserved marinade on top. Serves 4.