At a restaurant and can't decide which wine to order? Trying to figure out the best value at the wine shop? Now you can take Wine Spectator scores and notes wherever you go, along with your personal shopping list and cellar information.
WineSpectator.com has launched a new version of its website, Wine Spectator Mobile, optimized for Internet-enabled smartphones, PDAs and other mobile devices. Tailored to provide wine-buying information on the go, Wine Spectator Mobile incorporates some of the most popular features from the website—the Wine Ratings Search, Vintage Charts and Personal Wine List—into an easy-to-navigate mobile format.
The Wine Spectator Mobile service is part of your WineSpectator.com membership, at no additional charge. Just log into mobile.winespectator.com with your current account information. If you're not a WineSpectator.com member, subscribe now to get access to these tools. With the mobile service, you can:
Mobile tools include the Wine Ratings Search.
• Add reviewed wines to your Personal Wine List
• View vintage charts for all the major winegrowing regions to determine the best years to buy
• Check your customized shopping list and current cellar inventory via the Personal Wine List feature
"For everyone who has wanted specific wine-buying information on the go, Wine Spectator Mobile is designed for you," said Marvin R. Shanken, editor and publisher of Wine Spectator. "It brings together our website's most popular wine-buying information and repackages it in a simple, easy-to-read format for mobile."
* Research In Motion, the RIM logo, BlackBerry, the BlackBerry logo and SureType are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries—these and other marks of Research In Motion Limited are used under license.
* The Apple iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions