• 1 1/3 pound ground beef
• 8 1/2 ounces sundried tomatoes packed in oil
• 1/2 cup marinated red peppers
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
• 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 ciabatta buns
1. Divide the ground beef in four and form into patties. Season with salt and reserve.
2. Combine the next five ingredients in a blender and pulse until coarse. Reserve.
3. In a heavy-bottomed sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium high heat, add the patties and cook until done, around 4 minutes a side for medium-rare. Serve on the ciabatta buns with 2 tablespoons of sun-dried tomato sauce. Serves 4.