• 4 medium Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
• 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
• 2 tablespoons minced basil
• 2 tablespoons minced mint
• 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
• Zest from 1 lemon
• 4 six-ounce sole fillets
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. In a large pot, add the potatoes, enough water to cover the potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are tender, around 15 minutes.
2. Combine the herbs, breadcrumbs and lemon zest in a shallow dish. Brush the fish fillets with olive oil, season both sides with salt, then dredge one side of the fillets in the herb mixture. Place the coated fillets with the herb-coated side up on a non-stick baking sheet, then put the sheet in the oven, and cook until the fish is done, around 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup olive oil and mash the potatoes until smooth, adding more olive oil as necessary. Season with salt to taste. Serve alongside the fish. Serves 4.
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions