• 4 8-ounce halibut fillets
• Extra-virgin olive oil
• Kosher salt
• 1/2 cup arugula
• 8 ounces feta cheese, cubes still in brine
• Black pepper
• 1 tablespoon lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon chives, sliced
• 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
1. Preheat a char grill to medium-high heat, about 350° F to 400° F.
2. Season both sides of the halibut with olive oil and kosher salt. Place the fish, flesh side down, on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Keeping the fish flesh side down, lift it from the grill and rotate one-quarter turn. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip the fish and cook for an additional 4 minutes, or until the fish is cooked to desired doneness.
4. Place arugula on the bottom of the plate. Place fish on top of the arugula.
5. Break the large cube of feta into pieces, and place on top of the fish and around the plate. Drizzle olive oil over the fish and feta cheese. Season with black pepper and fresh lemon zest. Garnish with chives and lemon wedges. Serves 4.
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions