REEVALUATE THE THREE WINES
Now that you know which wine is which, you can learn more about them by carefully repeating the Four S tasting process.
- Line up the three wines in order by price, with the popular brand on the left, the Cru Bourgeois in the middle and the Growth on the right.
- First, re-evaluate the wines from left to right.
- Then re-evaluate the wines from right to left.
- Could you identify the price cues in each wine? Which ones were most obvious?
- Does one of the wines represent a value, competing favorably with a more expensive wine?
- Which wine would you serve at a cocktail party? On a week night? On a weekend?
OPTIONAL: TEST YOUR SENSES