In the past two decades, vintages have ranged from
1991's "lean, tough and light" with a Wine Spectator score of 72 points
to 2000's "postmodern classic, with well-structured reds. Built for longevity. A benchmark." with an almost perfect score of 99 points
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.