Course: Understanding Wine
SNIFF: Aroma Intensity and Aroma Identification
SNIFF involves using your sense of smell to Identify a wine's aromas and to judge their Intensity.
A smell that...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.