Course: Understanding Wine
This tasting takes a single grape variety and compares Old and New World versions, highlighting the differences that climate and soil, as well as the winemaker's intentions, make in wine.
As you finish the tasting, keep asking yourself if you can relate the differences you perceive in the wines to their Old World/New World origins.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.