Course: Wine and Food Pairing
Key strategies and balance
Nuts and bolts
NUTS AND BOLTS
Here's a recap of what you'll find in this course -- along with all the materials you'll need to complete it.
There is a lot of information in this course. To stay on track, make sure to complete your worksheets as you read through the classes.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.