SIP >> Body, Flavor, Taste, Mouthfeel and Finish
Complete the entire "sip" evaluation for the first wine before moving on to the next wine.
Take a sip of wine -- just enough to coat the insides of your mouth.
Circle your observations on your tasting checklist.
Swish the wine around in your mouth.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.