SIP >> Body, Flavor, Taste, Mouthfeel and Finish
Complete the entire "sip" evaluation for each wine before moving on to the next.
Take a sip of the Margaux -- just enough to coat the insides of your mouth.
Circle your observations on your tasting checklist.
Swish the wine around in your mouth.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.