Class 9: Winegrowing and Winemaking
sniff: intensity and indentification
- Swirl and sniff your unoaked Chardonnay.
- Do you find any apple, pineapple, lemon and mineral aromas?
- Swirl, sniff the oaked Chard.
- Do you find the same apple, pineapple, lemon and mineral aromas?
- Do you also find any vanilla, spice, nut, toast, coffee, smoke or wood aromas?
- How do these wines compare in intensity of aromas?
Ready to enroll?
First, you must register for a membership to WineSpectator.com. Your membership benefits include:
- FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
- Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
- FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
- E-newsletters with advance ratings
- Editors’ blogs
- Food and wine matching tool
- And much more
Log In If You're Already a WineSpectator.com Member
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.