Course: Understanding Wine
SEE: Clarity, Color, Intensity, Legs
Because sediment takes time to form, most young red wines won't have sediment. In older reds, sediment is normal.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.