Course: Understanding Wine
a study in contrasting styles...
Beaujolais is usually a leaner wine, lighter-bodied with lower tannins and brighter red fruit flavors.
Cabernet Sauvignon is usually fuller-bodied with heavier tannins and darker red and purple fruit flavors.
If you are ready to proceed, click SUMMARY on the navigation bar.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.