Course: Understanding Wine
a study in contrasting styles...
Beaujolais is usually a leaner wine, lighter-bodied with lower tannins and brighter red fruit flavors.
Cabernet Sauvignon is usually fuller-bodied with heavier tannins and darker red and purple fruit flavors.
If you are ready to proceed, click SUMMARY on the navigation bar.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.