Course: Understanding Wine
a study in contrasting styles
The two wines tasted were chosen because they tend to illustrate opposite ends of the spectrum in dry white wine styles.
Although the difference in style is not a reflection of the wines' quality, you may find that you prefer one style to the other.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.