Course: Understanding Wine
SUMMARIZE: Finish, Balance, Complexity
These wines are described as balanced and harmonious.
Wines with good levels of tannin and acidity can be described as structured or firm -- and may also be called masculine.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.