Course: Understanding Wine
SUMMARIZE: Finish, Balance, Complexity
These wines are described as balanced and harmonious.
Wines with good levels of tannin and acidity can be described as structured or firm -- and may also be called masculine.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.