Course: Understanding Wine
SIP: Acidity, Body, Flavor
A wine's flavors should echo its aromas. When you identify a flavor in your wine, underline the flavor on your tasting checklist; aromas will be circled and flavors will be underlined.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.