: Acidity, Body, Flavor
The flavors of a wine are often similar to its aromas. Sometimes you may be able to identify more flavors than aromas, sometimes not.
- Your tasting checklist reflects this similarity by combining the descriptors for aromas and flavors into one section under SNIFF.
- When you identify a flavor in your wine, underline the flavor on your tasting journal.
- Aromas will be circled and flavors will be underlined.
TASTING FOR FLAVOR
- Sip, swish and aerate the Pinot Grigio.
- Spit the wine and underline the flavors on your tasting journal.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Do the flavors you detect match the aromas you sensed when you sniffed the wine?
- Do you detect flavors that you didn't find as aromas?
- How intense are the...