Course: Understanding Wine
SIP: Taste, Body, Flavor
Body is the sensation within the mouth of weight and thickness. The components in wine that contribute to body include alcohol, extract, sugar and tannin.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.