BORDEAUX CLASS 2 TASTING
Top Four Communes in the Haut-Médoc
Compare and contrast wines from the Haut-Médoc's top four communes. Pay close attention to the differences in aroma, tannins and structure.
There should be one wine from each of the top four communes: Margaux, St.-Julien, Pauillac and St.-Estèphe.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.