Course: Understanding Wine
review for class 10
A good retailer can offer helpful service, such as:
Find a good retailer through the Wine Spectator Online Retailer Database and wine-knowledgeable friends.
The sommelier can be your greatest ally, especially if you communicate:
The traditional serving ceremony provides the opportunity to:
Return a bottle if it's corked or spoiled, or isn't as described, by mentioning your concern and asking the sommelier to taste the wine.
Buy wine by-the-glass - experiment or please...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.