Make pairings that work...
before you start the tasting
- If you have not already done so, print out the following materials which are also available in the Intro to this course:
- Tasting Guidelines and Course Supplies
This details the wines and foods you'll need to complete the tasting.
NOTE: This PDF contains all the pages that you see on-line in Module 5. Print out one Tasting Guide for the whole group. The leader will use this step-by-step guide as a roadmap to conduct the tasting.
Each person in your tasting group will need a Pairing Principles handout. As you work through the tasting, this is the first handout that you'll complete.
Ready to enroll?
First, you must register for a membership to WineSpectator.com. Your membership benefits include:
- FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
- Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
- FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
- E-newsletters with advance ratings
- Editors’ blogs
- Food and wine matching tool
- And much more
Log In If You're Already a WineSpectator.com Member
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.