Course: Wine and Food Pairing
One of the reasons that wine captures our attention is that it is one of the most complex foods we come across. It can have many layers of scents and tastes. This complexity is ascribed to the wide range of...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.