Course: Wine and Food Pairing
Key strategies and balance
Nuts and bolts
In a wine store, one of the most frequently asked questions is, "What food should I serve with this wine: ________ (fill in the blank with a wine)?"
And in a restaurant, the often-asked question is similar: "I'm having the ________ (fill in the blank with any menu item). Which wine do you recommend?"
Whether we're in a wine store, a restaurant or...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.