Course: Sensory Evaluation
If you have not already done so, please download the Tasting Guidelines and Course Wine List. now.
For this tasting, you will need to print out the materials for Tasting 2A:
Tasting Guide 2A
The step-by-step tutored tasting that you can share with friends. Print out one Tasting Guide for the whole group.
Tasting Journal 2A
Each person in your tasting group will need a Pinot Grigio/Pinot Gris Tasting Journal to fill out during the tasting.
Tasting Mat 2A
To organize the wines at each place setting, you'll need one Tasting Mat for each person in your tasting group.
Compare and contrast two...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.