Course: Sensory Evaluation
If you have not already done so, please download the Tasting Guidelines and Course Wine List now.
For the first tasting, you will need to print out the Class 1, Tasting A Materials:
Tasting Guide 1A
The step-by-step tutored tasting that you can share with friends. Print out one Tasting Guide for the whole group.
Tasting Journal 1A
Each person in your tasting group will need a Riesling Tasting Journal to fill out during the tasting.
Tasting Mat 1A
To organize the wines at each place setting, you'll need one Tasting Mat for each person in your tasting group.
Compare and contrast a pair of Rieslings, paying...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.