Course: Sensory Evaluation
Module 2: From Sensing to Describing
We enjoy wine. We love drinking it. We appreciate wine with a good meal and we love sharing a bottle with friends.
Then why is wine so hard to describe? What is so difficult about sniffing wine and coming up with a couple of measly words to describe the aromas?There are actually a few reasons, including:
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.