Course: Sensory Evaluation
Module 2: From Sensing to Describing
We enjoy wine. We love drinking it. We appreciate wine with a good meal and we love sharing a bottle with friends.
Then why is wine so hard to describe? What is so difficult about sniffing wine and coming up with a couple of measly words to describe the aromas?There are actually a few reasons, including:
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.