Course: Sensory Evaluation
INTRODUCTION: CLASS 3
THINKING AND TALKING WINE
The physical ability to sense stimuli is genetically predetermined. You can't increase the sensitivity of your olfactory epithelium or grow more taste buds. But you can improve your ability to recognize and describe those stimuli.
The first two classes of this course focused on perception and recognition.
This class focuses on wine evaluation and description.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.