INTRODUCTION: CLASS 3
Although the Haut-Médoc is thick with famous châteaus, regions beyond the Haut-Médoc are home to equally renowned estates.
The Graves, which is the sole Bordelais region that produces outstanding reds and whites, is home to Château Haut-Brion and Château d'Yquem.
And on the Right Bank, Pomerol's Château Pétrus makes the most expensive wine in Bordeaux.
This class covers the noteworthy regions beyond the Haut-Médoc.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.