INTRODUCTION: CLASS 3
Although the Haut-Médoc is thick with famous châteaus, regions beyond the Haut-Médoc are home to equally renowned estates.
The Graves, which is the sole Bordelais region that produces outstanding reds and whites, is home to Château Haut-Brion and Château d'Yquem.
And on the Right Bank, Pomerol's Château Pétrus makes the most expensive wine in Bordeaux.
This class covers the noteworthy regions beyond the Haut-Médoc.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.