BORDEAUX CLASS 2 TASTING
Top Four Communes in the Haut-Médoc
Compare and contrast wines from the Haut-Médoc's top four communes. Pay close attention to the differences in aroma, tannins and structure.
There should be one wine from each of the top four communes: Margaux, St.-Julien, Pauillac and St.-Estèphe.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.