Course: Australia & New Zealand
Within the huge state of Western Australia, grapegorwing is restricted to the area around Perth at the southwestern tip of the state. Western Australia has only recently become known for wine.
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.