Course: Australia & New Zealand
South Australia produces more than 60 percent of the country's wines and is home to many of the country's most famous wineries.
Although the state is generally warm and known for its rich reds, some of Australia's notable Chardonnays come from the cooler, higher-altitude valleys.
Some of South Australia's more important appellations are:
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.