Course: Australia & New Zealand
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND: CLASS 1 TASTING
Aussie Whites: Riesling and Chardonnay
They should be from the same vintage, or within a year or two of each other.
Make sure the wines are properly chilled.
Also, write down the name...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.