Course: Australia & New Zealand
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND: CLASS 1 TASTING
Aussie Whites: Riesling and Chardonnay
They should be from the same vintage, or within a year or two of each other.
Make sure the wines are properly chilled.
Also, write down the name...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.