Course: Australia & New Zealand
Welcome to the Wines of Australia and New Zealand. We hope you enjoy the course and have fun sharing the tutored tastings with family and friends.
And, if you have any questions along the way, "Ask the Professor" by clicking on the button in the upper right-hand corner of all class pages.
Australia has firmly established itself as the No. 2 import source for wine in the United States, outpacing France, Spain and Chile and taking aim at Italy for the top spot.
Even as Australian exports increase, the country lives up to its reputation for producing a flood of good-value wines in each price category, from $5-$75 a bottle.
Look for box wines, which are...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.