Course: California Cabernet
CALIFORNIA CABERNET CLASS 1 TASTING
What's in a Price Point?
Choose one wine from each of the following four price categories:
Under $12Make sure to write down the name of each wine and how much it cost!! You will need this information during the tasting.
$13-25, ideally in the middle of this price range, or $16-19
$26-39, ideally $26-29
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.