Course: California Cabernet
CALIFORNIA CABERNET CLASS 1 TASTING
What's in a Price Point?
Choose one wine from each of the following four price categories:
Under $12Make sure to write down the name of each wine and how much it cost!! You will need this information during the tasting.
$13-25, ideally in the middle of this price range, or $16-19
$26-39, ideally $26-29
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.