Course: California Cabernet
CALIFORNIA CABERNET CLASS 3 TASTING
Compare and contrast Cabernets from the major regions in California. Pay special attention to the differences in fruit forwardness, ripeness, tannins and complexity.
Purchase three Cabernets, one from each of these California regions:
The wines should be
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.