Course: California Cabernet
Wine and wine tourism drive the economy in the valley, which is located an hour’s drive north-northeast of San Francisco.
Napa Valley is famous for rendering Cabernets of amazing depth, richness, diversity and personality. They range from chewy, tannic mountain-grown wines to supple, polished, elegant valley floor Cabernets.
This magnificent assortment of wines, cherished by collectors worldwide, arises from an intricate...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.