Course: California Cabernet
Wine and wine tourism drive the economy in the valley, which is located an hour’s drive north-northeast of San Francisco.
Napa Valley is famous for rendering Cabernets of amazing depth, richness, diversity and personality. They range from chewy, tannic mountain-grown wines to supple, polished, elegant valley floor Cabernets.
This magnificent assortment of wines, cherished by collectors worldwide, arises from an intricate...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? WineSpectator.com seeks a highly motivated digital journalist for an assistant editor position in its New York editorial department.