Course: ABCs of Wine Sales and Service
sales require good service
For many people, the term "sales" raises unpleasant memories of pushy telemarketers selling another credit card or phone service. Fortunately, when you're working in a wine store or restaurant, your customers come to you because they want to buy your product.
In addition to buying wine and food, your customers are looking for a good experience.
Successful wine stores and restaurants consciously build that good experience for their customers through:
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.