Course: ABCs of Wine Sales and Service
This class covers red wines as well as basic strategies for wine and food pairing.
Module 1 highlights the differences between white wines and red wines.
Module 2 is a tutored tasting. To make the tasting more fun and to help it go more smoothly, read through this module before planning your tasting. If you're drinking a glass of white wine anyway, consider practicing the steps as you read along.
Once you're ready for the tasting, you may choose to download and print out the tasting prompts so you're not tasting while you're online. This way, you can easily share the tasting with family or friends. On the other hand, some people prefer evaluating wines on their own...
• FREE enrollment in any course at Wine Spectator School
• Over 230,000 searchable ratings and tasting notes
• FREE mobile access so you can research wines wherever you are
• E-newsletters with advance ratings
• Editors’ blogs
• Food and wine matching tool
• And much more
If you have questions about Wine Spectator School, please contact us.
Passionate about wine? Wine Spectator magazine is looking for an enthusiastic copy editor in the New York office.